Leila Ettefagh, MD
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
- MD, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 2002
- Internship, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 2002
- PM&R Residency, AJA University of Medical Sciences, 2006
- Transitional Year, Emory University, 2016
Hometown: Tehran, Iran
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Disease Prevention
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Fibromyalgia Management
- Sports Medicine
- General Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Private Practice
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Iranian Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Reading books
- Giving lectures
- Attending Scientific Conferences
- Socializing with Friends
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles/Abstracts
- 1th Author. The Prevalence of Impaired Glucose Metabolism in Patients Referred to Cardiac Rehabilitation. Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation & Prevention. 2013 Jan; 33(1): 42-46. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 23221808.
- 1th Author. Resting Heart Rate Changes in Patients Referred to Cardiac Rehabilitation. Journal of AJA University of Medical Sciences. 2013 Jan; 11(3): 20-23.
- 1th Author. Pain Prevalence and Its Relevant Factors in Patients with Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury. Iranian Journal of War and Public Health. 2012 Jun; 4(3): 23-26.
- 4th Author. The Effects of Cardiac Rehabilitation on Quality of Life in Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery. Cardiovascular Nursing Journal. 2012 Jun; 1(2): 38-46.
- 4th Author. The Effects of Cardiac Rehabilitation on Hemodynamic Parameters in Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery. Cardiovascular Nursing Journal. 2012 Sep; 1(3): 16-22.
- 3th Author. Reffsum's Disease. Case Report. Journal of AJA University of Medical Sciences. 2005 Jun; 3(2): 34-36.
Peer Reviewed Online Publication
- Cheng G., Ettefagh,L., Bach JR.. (2009, July 1). More Follow-Up on Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/123/Supplement_4/S245.abstract/reply#pediatrics_el_44782, Publication Status: Published.
- Cheng G., Ettefagh,L., Bach JR.. (2009, May 1). Pulmonary Function Testing In Pediatric Neuromuscular Disease.. http://pediatricsdigest.mobi/content/123/Supplement_4/S219/reply, Publication Status: Published